Pink Pants

Sunday 12 December 2010


Today i went to visit my dad's cousin to give her a christmas card because her dad (my great uncle) just passed away :( but on the bright side i finally got to properly wear my pink colour taper pants and my new super tight fitting fur head warmer. Also i've started picking out clothing that i'm going to pack but its so hard since there is a weight restriction but i do want to bring back clothes from Tokyo so i'll just have to pack less. If you couldn't tell i've dyed the tips of my hair again so they look a little blonder now but actually they just look seriously ginger, ahhh well. But i'm going to try and post more photos on lookbook and try and get more followers, i just don't have much time lately but here's one!

Hype it:

5 comments:

  1. yeeey erika your back! what happened to your old blog?

    And I LOVE your outfit btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this,,,
    where are ur trousers from???
    i want it
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get your hair like that!?!?
    urgent to know x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you every one!
    1. I just changed the name of my blog!
    2. My trousers are from Topshop, £38.
    3. I just dyed the ends of my hair with Bleach Blonde XXL!

    x

    ReplyDelete

 

エリカ ボウズ © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger