Things I found in my grandmas closet

Tuesday 28 December 2010








All this stuff is now offically mine, and a lot more! My grandma has about 20 closets full of vintage looking things from about the 60's and she hasn't touched them for about 30 years, so she said she'd ship the things i want over yey! Its quite suprising what you can find in old wardrobes becuase most of the clothes are designer and in really good condition. (And everythings free if its your grandma ;o)


              


Lookbook

This blazer is my grandmas and so is the large fur collar. She had two colars she didn't need so that saved me about 30-40 pound!


 

13 comments:

  1. oh my, these are all such great things. you are such a lucky girl.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I actually really love that watch the gold detail is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collar and the blazer! Such a great look :) I wish my grandma had such a great wardrobe....



    http://londonscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. some lovely items,love the jacket with fantastic fur collar :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love this post! and your blog is totally awesome! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. that watch is pretty damn good!

    www.fashion-nebula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want your haaaaaaaair erika! hahahaha
    so jealous of your freebie collars, even in the sales it was heartbreaking for meee :(

    Nice Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh I love those fur collars, i want to raid my nana's wardrobe now :)

    and haha don't you go to my school?!

    well i love your blog anyway, you're clothes are lovely, i'm jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Grandma gives me loads of her old clothes and accessories too! I always love receiving genuine vintage items ... especially if they're for free ;)

    Hannah
    xx

    http://wheresreginald.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone..all these comments are lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oo nice post i really like it. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Elegance Collections

    ReplyDelete

 

エリカ ボウズ © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger