CROSS'S FOR SALE!!!!

Sunday 20 February 2011

(Maroon caped dress - Topshop, Jeffery Campbell esque heels - Tokyo, Cream frill socks - River Island)

As i said in my last post, i made this wooded cross necklace, well i've had a few e-mails asking if i was going to make more and sell them so i have decided i will. 
I'm going into school tomorrow and i will make some more so please email me at erika94b@msn.com if you would like one. I will use pay pall and i ship all over :)


Wooden cross (any colour you'd like) with gold or silver chain - £7.00

Email me with:
1.Name
2.Colour of cross
3.Colour of chain

Then i'll sort payment things out from there.

10 comments:

  1. I love your dress! was it bought recently in Topshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is amazing! You look like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not mine, but it was bought before christmas :)
    Thank you for the comments, i had a great time!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! :) You are so pretty! Amazing dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. u have a beautiful blog!
    love ur dress!
    I follow u now, hope u follow me back =)
    xoxo
    Enery

    www.thevintageofenery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics looks like you had fun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog,lovely hair and amazing dress :)))

    YOU HAVE A NEW FOLLOWER

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your homemade necklace, thinking of buying one so going to check out your other page!
    Love your sense of style reminds me of Gillian Zinser my fashion inspiration :) you should check out my post on her..

    http://jessicahopescloset.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-fashion-inspiration.html

    Following you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cross is looking perfect on you. You should never sell it to anyone. Such Catholic items are priceless. I own a Church Supply Store from where you can find all Catholic goods such as Cross, Bibles, Communion Gifts etc. Visit us if you ever feel like buying something.

    ReplyDelete

 

エリカ ボウズ © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger