PARIS / Y-3 SS16 Show

Tuesday 28 July 2015



(Dress - Cos, Shirt - Cos, Shoes - Y-3, Sunglasses - ZanZan by Lust Covert Desire)

This is a really late updated but i've been on holiday for the past few weeks and too busy to upload! But these are a few shots from my trip with the Adidas / Y-3 team for the Y-3 show that was held in Paris. I remember buying my first pair of Y-3's a long time ago and being so happy I was able to save enough money to buy a pair. It's quite surreal they asked me to work with them to represent the brand and be an influencer at the show. If you are following my instagram you would know I was doing behind the scene and live broadcasts with the periscope app and posting photos on my social media, get y-3 products AND then meet Yohji himself ahh. I didn't really know what to expect at the show but if you followed my Periscope account you would have seen the Chinese TAO dancers who opened the show and were amazing. You can watch the whole show HERE.


6 comments:

  1. I love Yohji, the show looked absolutely incredible x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looked like a great event Erika :) lovely snaps of the city too :) x

    www.amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog im obsessed

    aldenterry.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i was there!!


    cliche-w-difference.blogspot.hu
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this hair on you so much! The show looks amazing
    ↠Mondays & Mimosas↞

    ReplyDelete

 

エリカ ボウズ © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger